Once you find a room, we will show you what to do and the procedure for moving in in order.
- Please contact Kanayama Co., Ltd. ( hereinafter referred to as "our company" ) by email or phone.
- Please fill out the application form sent by e-mail from us and return it by e-mail. ( Please enter the information of the resident, not the guarantor. )
- 2-1. When making a reservation, please pay the reservation fee. The reservation will be completed upon confirmation of payment of the reservation fee.
- 2-2. You may have to wait for a while before you are noticed of your room number. ( Especially for reservations from April of the following year, some rooms will have their contracts renewed, so the room number will not be decided until around December of the current year. )
- 2-3. Once the room number close to your request is confirmed, we will send you an email with the room number and its layout.
- 2-4. Once you have decided on a room, please make a contract as soon as possible.
- Rooms will be decided in the order of reservation, so if there are people who have difficulty deciding, it will cause inconvenience to the next priority.
- Please reply by e-mail as to whether or not you will be contracting for the room we informed.
- Please note that if you cancel after the contract is concluded, you will be charged half the reservation fee.
- So please check emails frequently.
- After a certain number of days, the right of the room will be transferred to the next priority.
- The number of rooms renewed every year is about 10 to 20% of the number of rooms whose contract expires in March, so we accept reservations for up to half of the number of rooms whose contract expires.
- After the contract is concluded, the reservation fee will be kept as a security deposit.
- If the contract is not decided by January 31, the reservation fee will be refunded and the reservation will be cancelled. In addition, if you cancel your reservation by January 31, we will refund your reservation fee.
- We will mail you a contract that describes the contract details.
- Please transfer the contract money to the account stated in the contract by the due date.
- Please fill out the contract that was mailed to you and return it to us.
- Please let us know your desired move-in date. We will apply for electricity, gas, and water.
- Please come to our office on the day of moving in. I will explain the key delivery and precautions. It will take about 30 minutes.
- Move in
How to apply for a move-in
Apply for a move-in using the application form or email.
Q. I don't know where to transfer the contract money
A. The transfer destinations of Japan Post Bank and Hokkoku Bank are listed on the invoice and contract for the occupancy fee.
Q. I transferred the contract money under a different name instead of the resident.
A. Please let us know the name of the transfer.
Q. Is the transfer fee paid by myself?
A. Yes. The transfer fee is borne by the resident .
Q. Do you need a guarantor?
A. Yes. If you are a JAIST international student, please use the joint guarantor underwriting system of JAIST's apartment lease contract. For more information, please contact the International Student Section, Student and International Student Support Division, JAIST.
Q. Do I need to apply for fire insurance?
A. About the building We have taken out fire insurance, but please take out fire insurance by yourself for the household goods of the resident. There is no designated fire insurance.
Q. Which address should I enter in the contract address?
A. Please enter the address to which the contract will be sent.
Q. I want to know the size of the curtain.
A. Please measure by yourself after moving in. We have a rental curtain (light-shielding type). Rental fee is free, but cleaning fee is charged separately.
Q. Can I rent a room for two people?
A. Our rent room is for one person only. Room sharing is not possible.
Q. Is there a place to stop my car on the day of the move?
A. Yes. If you do not have a parking contract, please contact us as we will inform you where you can stop.